Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Woe Is Me...

OK... I have gone a considerable amount of time without television... considerable! Furthermore, I can't go to any network website to watch anything because of some international broadcasting restriction. I've tried several other websites, but unfortunately I'm still lacking good entertainment. Granted, I do get to view several Operas a week, and while that's entertaining, it certainly doesn't match the mind numbing power of American Television. I suppose I'll just have to wait until I get home to catch my favorite shows. Woe is me... Anyways, I came across these videos during my search for a website that features Family Guy. Enjoy...

1 comment:

Chess said...

Wow....so much woe that you can't put it into words. Must be bad! I hope you are okay. I actually didn't think Nutella was that bad. It was quite delicious in a crepe with whipped cream, strawberries, and bananas. :)